U N D E R S T A N D I N G.! The power to make experience intelligible by applying concepts and categories!
Is of utmost importance when we do something or we communicate with someone!
- //He has a thorough understanding of the subject.
- //She has a basic understanding of the process.
- //I hope to get a clearer understanding of the issues involved.
- //He seems to have little understanding of our situation.
- //We have an understanding that whoever cooks doesn’t have to do the dishes.
- //She treats them with kindness and understanding.
- //a relationship based on mutual understanding
Understanding a person : previous experience, nature, role and intention!
Understanding of the matter : what is the Key point? What are the other factors!
Understanding the situation : When, how and why the situation is developed?
We have to keep the things right in their right places! We have to maintain the smoothness of our daily life!
We must be free from any disturbance to our ” M I N D.”!